October 18, 2010

Every time you whisper...















Michael Franks - Every Time She Whispers

There isn't any part of me she does not know
We've been together 'bout a thousand years or so
Still almost instantly my love begins to show
Every time she whispers

It makes no difference if I'm upon my luck
When she invites me in my gloom becomes unstuck
I feel the barriers around me deconstruct
Every time she whispers

Tensions dissolve when we touch
In her arms the world is erased when it's too much
All of my deep blue disappears
As soon as I hear her whisper

Passion evolves when we touch
In her arms I measure success counting how much
Music she composes in sighs
And how many times she whispers my name
She whispers my name

Love is the weakness that we need to make us strong
How can a hundred million Frenchmen all be wrong?
And I'm completely at the mercy of her song
Every time she whispers

Tensions dissolve when we touch
In her arms the world is erased when it's too much
All of my deep blue disappears
As soon as I hear her whisper

Passion evolves when we touch
In her arms I measure success counting how much
Music she composes in sighs
And how many times she whispers my name
She whispers my name...

Inside, every time she whispers
High tides cannot be tamed
Of course, every time she whispers
Love force rages unchained...

2 comments:

Caroly said...

Amoooor! coincidio la canción con nuestro cumple mes, y es que es hermosa, una vez más me sorprendiste de la forma exacta en que me encanta! y lo sabes, me conoces...

En este tiempo me he dedicado a conocerte, a observarte en los más mínimos detalles, y es en ellos, que descubro al hombre del cual me enamoro cada día más, a ese hombre que sabe como encantarme, que me conoce y sabe de que forma hacerme feliz...y si nos equivocamos a veces, tenemos miles de veces más en que todo lo hacemos perfecto, y son esa veces las que guardo, las que atesoro en mi corazón, para nunca alejarme de tí y enamorarme y encantarme, como sólo tú lo sabes hacer. :)

Te amo cn el corazón!

Felices 6 meses! *.*

Jose Luis said...

Sí amor, coincidió perfectito :D El destino te tenía una sorpresita preparada...

Y yo también te he ido conociendo, y créeme que te conozco más de lo que tú crees...sólo que a veces me baja la mongosidad y me hago el lesito :)

Te adoro y te amo demasiado por hacerme feliz de la forma que sólo tú sabes hacerlo...nunca dejes de hacerlo amor...