November 29, 2011

You tell me everything, you make me smile, you try to sing... :)


Electric Light Orchestra - Need Her Love

She gives me love that I could never hope to have
She tells me that she needs me, she tells me that she's glad
And if she goes away, I'm like someone who's left out in the rain
I need, I need her, I need her love

She came in from the west, a summer breeze I couldn't rest
I had to take a fast train, to be there by her side
She made me feel so good, she made it like it should be all the time
I need, I need her, I need her love

Just when I was thinkin' of her, she came along and made me want her
I need her love, I need her love, I need her love

If she goes away, I'm like someone who's left out in the rain
I need, I need her, I need her love

The boats that sail, the planes that fly, she is with me
I wonder if she wonders, if this is all for real
I couldn't stand to see her cry because of me, that would be sad
I need, I need her, I need her love

She tells me everything, she makes me smile, she tries to sing
But never shares her suffering, if things are going wrong
She makes it like a dream, if things are as they seem the world is good
I need her love, I need her love, I need her love...

1 comment:

Caroly said...

y siempre me pregunto si esto es real? porque es realmente maravilloso!
Te amo tanto amor, me haces tan feliz, y tal como dice la canción, yo tb necesito tu amor, día tras día, minuto a minuto, pq o si no soy como alguien abandonado en la lluvia :(
Nos hicimos adictos a nuestro amor, q si desaparece, desaparecemos nosotros tb.

Me haces infinitamente feliz...no quiero perder nunca tu amor, tu amistad, tu confianza, tus juegos, tus risas, tus chistes, tu buen humor, tu encanto...nada.

Y sii, yo tb pensaba en ti, antes de tenerte =), pq ya te imaginaba! así lindo, cariñoso y tierno!

Gracias por ser tan hermoso, y dedicarme una canción tan linda y perfecta.
Te amo por ahora y siempre! :)

Tu shanshi que te adora! <3